Tuesday 13 April 2010

Fast finish...

Go me!! Sometimes I just love a little project I can whip up and achieve a finish. It's been a while since I have quilted anything myself (pressed for time), and I really enjoyed it.

I haven't really made many items for home decorating. I am thinking about it more often. I only have one bed in my house at the moment (we are planning to extend - we can't fit any more beds in), so all my quilts are stacked on a large couch that I can't sit on anymore. LOL!!

I used a Signature variegated thread called Taupes. It quilts like a dream....
It's true that quilting makes the quilt, I love the simple linear design I used.
Quilted last night and binding machined on... and hand-stitched today.
Ah, now I just need to finish the QuiltAid block and I can start my 12 fat quarter quilt!!

2 comments:

scraphappy said...

What a pretty table runner. The quilting really adds a lot. If you are out of beds and tables, there are always wall quilts to think about.

SewCalGal said...

Lovely. Great choice of color & prints.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com