Sunday 17 August 2008

Orange and poppyseed

Yesterday the Christmas wallhanging (or should I say "doorhanging") was basted. Now it is quilted and bound. Hurrah! It's not supposed to be on my list of four at the moment (head hung down). I was supposed to finish the binding on the Kaffe and Liberty first.


This is not a very good photo. No time to try again today.
Some days it's not easy to be up to date with blogs and quilting at the same time. I have chosen and cut the fabric for binding on the Kaffe and Liberty quilt. It won't happen tonight, I have other things to do - like the orange and poppyseed cake in the oven. Isn't that worth spending time on too?

Ooh! wouldn't that be a good name for a quilt - Orange and Poppyseed? I will have to design something especially to fit the title.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Wow! I knew you'd make the Wallhanging quickly - but hooley dooley that was fast! The FO list is looking good - well done! Andrea